Most of us reading this blog post have that extra refrigerator in the garage or basement (or both!), for the stuff you just can’t fit in your kitchen fridge - or don’t necessarily use right away: extra milk, bread, frozen foods…..and a healthy variety of craft beers.
If you’re like the average environment NTP Software assesses, 60-90% of your unstructured file data is a candidate for archiving.
We want more. Our customers deserve more. It's time to deliver more.
On April 17th, NTP Software will reveal it all.
Something BIG is coming. Be the first to know. http://www.ntpsoftware.com
LOTS of Great Things Are Around 20 Years Old Now:
- Rip Van Winkle’s Bourbon Whiskey, valued at $9,999.95 (a bargain no doubt)
- The Movie Shawshank Redemption – now looping continuously on TNT…again.
- The lint in the bottom of……EVERYTHING in the bottom of your kitchen junk drawer.
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom. They still have the same parrot from 1998…just not the same cracker.
- - headquartered in Chelmsford, MA: Operating for more than 24-years strong.
Several regulatory bodies require file audit trails. HIPAA regulations require healthcare organizations to have extensive security on network files and data including audit trails that specify who accessed and edited data.
If you run any type of organization that requires healthcare data from your customers, you need to have the right audit trails in place.
Each year, companies spend millions in cyber security threat protection and response. A recent Ponemon study shows that cyber crime increased by 19% in 2015. The average annual loss for companies is almost $8 million, and threats continue to increase every day. The biggest threat to corporations is their employees, which means more effort should be placed in insider network monitoring rather than more effort on external threats.