Most of us reading this blog post have that extra refrigerator in the garage or basement (or both!), for the stuff you just can’t fit in your kitchen fridge - or don’t necessarily use right away: extra milk, bread, frozen foods…..and a healthy variety of craft beers.
If you’re like the average environment NTP Software assesses, 60-90% of your unstructured file data is a candidate for archiving.
We want more. Our customers deserve more. It's time to deliver more.
On April 17th, NTP Software will reveal it all.
Something BIG is coming. Be the first to know. http://www.ntpsoftware.com
LOTS of Great Things Are Around 20 Years Old Now:
- Rip Van Winkle’s Bourbon Whiskey, valued at $9,999.95 (a bargain no doubt)
- The Movie Shawshank Redemption – now looping continuously on TNT…again.
- The lint in the bottom of……EVERYTHING in the bottom of your kitchen junk drawer.
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom. They still have the same parrot from 1998…just not the same cracker.
- - headquartered in Chelmsford, MA: Operating for more than 24-years strong.
Insider threats are one of the leading causes for data leaks. These threats are why your private organization’s data could be exposed to competitors or outsiders who want to sell it on the dark web.
Insider threats include disgruntled employees or even just an innocent employee who accidentally fell for a phishing scam and loaded malware on a workstation.